Down Flatcher - Full Rental
Short or Long Term, fully furnished, self-catering, private rental property
Settle in to Pitcairn life on the site where Fletcher Christian & Maimiti built their home after the Mutiny and where Tom and Betty Christian raised their family.
Enjoy the panoramic views of Christian's Cave and the wild South Pacific, collect homegrown eggs fresh from your own chook pen, grow your own vegetables in the easy no dig garden boxes, and enjoy fresh passionfruit, avocados and macadamia nuts in season. Collect free “wild” bananas and coconuts from around the property.
Cook up a storm in the large commercial sized kitchen and eat in the open plan dining room or out on the covered deck to watch the light change as the sun sets.
Enjoy entertainment of board games, dvds or browse the extensive library of books.
The bottom story is available for rent for just $500 USD per month.
Short term rental US$50.00 per person, per day.
Down Flatcher is a fully equipped family home with:
- 4 Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 1 double, 1 Twin or Single, 1 Single
- 2 bathrooms - one with shower over bath, vanity and toilet and one with tiled shower, vanity and toilet
- Fully equipped with linen and towels
- Gas hot water system
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 gas stoves, 1 electric stove and various appliances
- Large chest freezer for food storage and 2 refrigerators - 1 with freezer
- Lounge with TV, DVD, Surround sound system, WIFI router, telephones, printer
- Laundry with Front loader machine
- Covered deck on both sides of the house
- Smokers OK Outside
Nb. Guests are responsible for all gas, electricity, phone and internet costs and of course food.
Upstairs is not completed and out of bounds to guests.
Last updated: November 8th, 2017